Bringing underwriting expertise to a wide range of casualty risks
- Direct access to casualty lines underwriters
- Key sectors include: Retail, Leisure, Manufacturing & Engineering Warehouse & Logistics and Miscellaneous Casualty risks
- Flexible, comprehensive and customer-centric casualty cover
With flexible coverage and direct access to underwriters, Barbican Protect brings a dynamic approach to casualty risks.
Why work with us
Barbican Protect is Public Liability led, with a service-focused approach to casualty lines, where composite markets may decline opportunities due to a “tick box” underwriting strategy, utilising a proven claims service to offer brokers flexible solutions.
Our casualty underwriters work exclusively on all enquiries to ensure quick turnaround with accurate documentation.
Our product lines
We offer comprehensive cover across sectors including:
- Retail: department stores and shopping centres, supermarkets and garden centres, convenience and retail stores
- Leisure: restaurant chains, hotels, leisure centres and gyms, zoos, sports clubs, holiday centres
- Manufacturing & Engineering: precision engineering, food/drink, medical and scientific equipment, cosmetics
- Miscellaneous: education, charity, light end contractors, property owners, reverse flow employer’s liability
Deanne joined the Marine and Energy market in 2000, before becoming a Casualty Underwriter at W.R. Berkley in 2009. After being a class underwriter at the Lloyd’s Box for WRB and a move to a BDM role with a Lloyd’s Broker, Deanne joined the Casualty team at Barbican Protect in May 2018. Deanne has experience writing UK open market and binder business via both Lloyd’s and non-Lloyd’s brokers.