Charity & Charity Trustees Liability Insurance
Working closely with clients to provide tailored protection for trustees
- Comprehensive charity and charity trustees liability coverage
- Straightforward and clear application process
- Available to charities and not-for-profit organisations and associations of all sizes
Cover is available to all registered charities and is suitable for other not-for-profit organisations and associations, subject to 12 short qualifying criteria.
Why work with us
We recognise that when dealing with this type of cover, brokers ideally want a simple and easy application process. Therefore we have created a straightforward rating matrix and the ability to go on cover immediately by following the six step process detailed below:
- Step 1: Download the application form and confirm the premium using the price matrix provided
- Step 2: Complete the binding information table
- Step 3: Complete the charity's/organisation's details
- Step 4: Confirm the policy acceptance criteria
- Step 5: Completion of the declaration by the proposer/insured
- Step 6: Email the form back to email@example.com for underwriter review or binding of cover
Our product lines
Our charity & charity trustees liability policy not only provides protection for the usual statutory and regulatory obligations trustees and directors face, but also includes, as standard and at no additional charge:
- Corporate liability & professional indemnity
- Employment practices liability
- Fidelity/dishonesty coverage, together with loss of documents, corporate manslaughter and reputational recovery costs
Please click here for policy documentation
Please click here for proposals
William is head of financial lines at Barbican Protect.
During a 17-year career as an underwriter at Royal & Sun Alliance, William had extensive experience of underwriting across most classes of accident and casualty insurance. As his career developed, he increasingly gained experience and expertise in financial lines products becoming ProFin manager for the North West.
In 2004, he became broking manager for McParland Finn and then in 2007 he co-founded PI Protect Ltd acting as underwriting director. Upon the acquisition of the business in 2012 by Barbican Insurance Group, William became head of underwriting for PI Protect.