Bringing clear thinking to complex cyber challenges
- Comprehensive and cost-effective cyber liability cover
- Meeting the cyber security needs of SMEs and smaller corporate businesses
- Clear and transparent solutions
At Barbican Protect, we provide a comprehensive and cost-effective cyber liability solution, giving organisations the confidence to operate in an increasingly risk-exposed electronic environment.
Our insurance and risk management capabilities are designed specifically to meet the cyber security needs of the SME market and smaller corporate businesses. Whether it’s a data breach, a hacked server leading to business downtime, or copyright infringement on a website, the risks can be covered by our cyber policy.
Pioneering multi-faceted insurance solutions, our expertise ensures the cyber protection we provide is constantly evolving to reflect the dynamic risks of the digital age.
While the cyber challenge is a complex one, our solutions are designed to be clear and transparent. From mapping the policy parameters to specific cyber exposures, to helping manage a cyber-incident, through to dealing with related claims, we make everything as straightforward as possible.
Our cyber solution
Providing expansive and affordable coverage, our cyber policy comprises six key areas:
- Security and privacy liability – hacking, data loss, denial of service
- Multimedia liability – infringement of copyright, defamation, invasion of privacy
- Privacy regulation – defence costs of Information Commissioner investigations
- Crisis management, customer notification, support & monitoring expenses – mitigation costs following a security or privacy breach
- Data recovery and loss of business income – first party costs to restore systems and the provision of business interruption cover
- Data extortion – payment to deal with a cyber-extortion threat
Please click here for policy documentation
Please click here for proposals
Unfortunately your search did not return any results
- Make sure all your keywords are spelt correctly.
- Try more generic keywords.
- Try less restrictive filters.