Directors’ and Officers’ Insurance
Providing comprehensive cover across a wide range of trades and professions
- Comprehensive directors' and officers' liability insurance policy
- Depth of knowledge and high levels of customer service
- Simple and easy application process with fast quotations
Cover is available for most trades with turnover up to £10m, subject to 10 short qualifying criteria.
Why work with us
A simple rating guide allows you to provide quotations to your clients at a glance. Cover can be granted immediately using the following simple six step process:
- Step 1: Download and complete the D&O proposal form (click here for the PDF version) and confirm the price using the price matrix
- Step 2: Complete the binding information table
- Step 3: Complete the company details
- Step 4: Confirm the details in Step 4. If you are unable to answer Yes to this section please contact Barbican Protect for a quote
- Step 5: Completion of the declaration by the proposer/insured
- Step 6: Email form back to email@example.com
Our product lines
A comprehensive Directors' & Officers' Liability insurance policy, providing wide policy cover including automatic Corporate Liability and Employment Practices Liability Entity coverage.
Please click here for policy documentation
Please click here for proposals
William is head of financial lines at Barbican Protect.
During a 17-year career as an underwriter at Royal & Sun Alliance, William had extensive experience of underwriting across most classes of accident and casualty insurance. As his career developed, he increasingly gained experience and expertise in financial lines products becoming ProFin manager for the North West.
In 2004, he became broking manager for McParland Finn and then in 2007 he co-founded PI Protect Ltd acting as underwriting director. Upon the acquisition of the business in 2012 by Barbican Insurance Group, William became head of underwriting for PI Protect.